Saturday, January 07, 2023

THE GIFT

 FRIDAY - I feel better not quite 100% but differently on the road to improvement . Helen is still coughing and breathing is wheezy and she is still having the odd dizziness but she is also getting there .

I am taking her to the doctors to she if she needs antibiotics or any steroids to help her improve even further .After the weekend is over I will be back at work .Helen as a viral infection no medicines antibiotics or pills will sort it out she does as to wait until she beats it on her own .Hopefully she is over the worse .

Bought my son a £10 top up sent him the code so he has is life line for another month my daughter his sister os going to give him her old iPhone if she can wipe its content she as forget her password and no longer has the same email address. 

SATURDAY - Phoned work deja vu I told them I should return this Monday I have had eleven days off work how time flies .

I went over to my daughters house to pick up the iPhone she had trouble wiping the phone she had stopped using the old email address and Apple ID sohe had to phone apple support to get the phone wiped so she could hand it over to her brother .

I gave him a pair of apple wired ear phones and a lighting cable and charger plug I hope he looks after the phone and he does not sell it , its an iPhone nine and is in mint condition .She was going to give him it on Christmas Day but he failed to show she was reluctant to give him it but it was just stuck in a drawer so she relented . I hope he appreciates this gift she could have sold it on .

Hopefully Monday he will have a better idea of  what's happening with him I think he might be in the hotel for a few more weeks .

After dropping the phone off we went to a McDonald's the meal was shit I totally  prefer Burger King but they don't do fillet of fish which Helen likes .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...