Sunday, January 15, 2023

CHILLED WEEKEND

 FRIDAY - Booked some annual leave for later on the year I have booked  three days either side off on my birthday and I have booked three days either side of of Helens birthday , mine being  in October and Helens in November .

SATURDAY - Its raining again and continued for most of the day .Went out late afternoon to buy the ingredients for a smoked ham tagliatelle I bought fresh pasta and two tubs of double cream onions garlic and baguettes for garlic bread .I also bought some pancakes , waffles , strawberries , raspberries and maple syrup and ice cream .


SUNDAY - Spent the best part of four hours prepping and cooking our Sunday dinner that was the highlight of the day .Spoke with my daughter she was fine spoke with my son he wanted money he had run out of cigarette papers , filters and a lighter I sent transferred him enough to cover these items .

We have had a chilled weekend done nothing what so ever have not ventured out at all today apart from getting a couple of cans of cider from out of the boot of the car . I did walk the dogs which I will do unless its torrential rain or I am ill .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...