Friday, January 01, 2021

HAPPY NY

 THURSDAY NEW YEARS EVE - Back at work for a day then off for three be nice to get back to normal we are still in tier three , I need to do another self test today check I am still negative .Last day of 2020 so many people who should be here are not due to Covid its mega sad that this happened and so many peoples lives ended way too soon , hopefully all those people including myself and family members who are over the next few days are putting away there Christmas tree and decorations will see them for Christmas 2021 .

              "TO EVERYONE READING THIS A HAPPY NEW YEAR ,WE MADE IT !."

1ST JANUARY 2021 - Took the tree and the decorations down also took the coloured lights from outside away for another year , its a pain putting stuff away in the loft the hatch is a pain its about time the hatch was re-invented .

Cooked a joint of gammon and chicken breast did it with fries and pineapple rings was ok Helen really liked it I was just ok with it .

Tied of writing happy new year on Facebook if I miss anyone there is always next year forgive me if I did .

My son never bothered texting or phoning me to wish me an happy new year surprise , surprise .The shit year he had last year and the year before especially I though he would have made an effort , old habits die hard I guess .

Its Friday but feels like Saturday a lot of the snow is disappearing which is good makes driving and getting about a bit easier , rumour has it is coming back with a vengeance if it does I am snowed in .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...