Thursday, December 31, 2020

STILL ALL RIGHT WHITE

 TUESDAY - Well looked out of the bedroom window the snow is back seems to be thicker than last time.

Cars and vans are getting stuck the roads are not being used so are not getting cleared and the side roads are worse I am off until Thursday . Even Ethel below looks stoney cold bless her , if any does not know I bought Ethel the Sunday morning my mother died around fifteen years ago she has been with me ever since .The roads are not too bad our street and fields close to home are still all white covered in snow , I guess  until the temperature rises it will remain all white .


Really wonder what 2021 brings what will happen during this year are we going to recover from Covid hopefully it is going to do a massive  u-tutn and will things start to get back to normal I pray that it is not going to be getting any worse .

If it does get worse do I carry on working or do I retire be so nice not to have to work , but the bills stay the same in a few years it will be different hopefully life will be easier but who knows this year could not have been predicted maybe every year from now on will be harder than the previous one .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...