Saturday, January 09, 2021

FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST .

 FRIDAY - Snowed throughout the night took Bailey out in the morning very scenic looks good love the white hate the cold .

Walked to the farm shop about a fifteen minute walk there and back a bit longer in the snow . I bought some lamb chops , four large chicken breast ,two packets of  bacon and potatoes as well as half a dozen bread cakes and two current T-cakes . I will be cooking a coconut and yogurt chicken curry for tea with rice and fries .


SATURDAY - Went to my daughters partners house Josh he had hired a floor sander and an edging sander to do the floor boards in the living room , will have to finish it tomorrow hopefully , them floor sanders do hurt your back and other muscles , plus the dust at least had face masks every cloud .

Got out of the shower had some hard skin on the side of my big toe I have a scalpel you can guess the rest, It took ages for the blood to stop . I. might have to put my foot in a plastic bag otherwise our white sheets are going to have red patches on them .

Had a Chinese take away no curried duck on the menu , so I had chicken instead shared a fried rice , chips and onion rings Helen had sweett and sour chicken .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...