Sunday, January 10, 2021

BIG PUDS

 Did another cover self test came back negative always nice to know . hopefully  they are accurate and give a true reading.

went out in the car fine the main roads are clear our road covered in snow got home I couldn't get get it on the drive was so compact I had to clear the snow so I had a run up that was snow free I did it using a metal hand shovel , I need to get a snow shovel and keep it in the boot just in case .

SUNDAY - Bought a snow shovel most of the snow as gone its an telescopic  handle will keep it in the boot of my car just in case its better to have one and not need it ,then to need one and not have it ,There is a chance of the snow coming back .

Helen Baked a pear , blackcurrant and apple crumble we had it with custard after lamb chops and Yorkshire pudding dinner .



Well no work at Covid Central until Wednesday which suites me fine.I  would prefer it it I never went back as its getting too risky I think sooner or later we are all going to get invited its Russian roulette the hospitals everywhere are getting full to capacity or will very shortly its not looking good .

I think we will end up on curfew or martial law food will be rationed as well as everything else and I believe if you don't have the vaccine you will be excluded from normal every day life if normal every day life ever returns .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...