Wednesday, January 06, 2021

ALL WHITE 2021

 The snow started falling again we live in the U.K its a nightmare other countries get loads more heavier snow falls then what we get .We only get a few inches and its chaos.

Thought I would drive to the farm shop its only a half mile away to get some steak pies , sausages and bacon and some sides got there and it was still shut for Christmas New Years holidays it re-opens Tuesday we can survive until then .We have loads of milk and frozen braising steak and ground mince as well as fish and prawns , we have trifle mix and cake mix as well as cookie mix .

Have run out of whiskey Helen has three bottles of gin can't drink gin I do have some cider though so its not too bad .

Cooked a shepherds pie for tea had it with fries and Yorkshire puddings also took out some braising steak for tomorrows slow cooked Sunday dinner .

Late on my son face timed me on messenger he seemed ok he was showing me things I had given to him he had kept everything which was good .

SUNDAY - It's snowing again mod morning I was out with the dog it was soon whitening over the road and then it stopped fingers crossed it does not start again .


We was suppose to go over to my daughter boyfriends house Josh she is moving in and wants to put a new kitchen in as well as other things like bedroom wardrobes and a new bathroom ,but due to the snow we are staying t home.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...