Friday, January 22, 2021

FIRE AT WORK

 David Attenborough is worried about the state of the plant the coral reefs the animals global warming yet countries and governments who can do something do nothing .

We keep doing what we do nothing will change the planet will only get worse they expect another five viruses to impact on us in the next ten years we are digging our own mass grave its scary .Life every day as if it is your last enjoy the fact that you go to sleep and wake up , enjoy your family , Enjoy time with your loved ones .

And if you can afford to buy a bus then rip the seats out kit it out and fcuk off . Hopefully one day I will  I do still want a camper van I still want to do it when who knows bu I know I will do it one day its my dream and goal,  not to permanently life in the back of a van  but to go on road trips ado overnighters and weekends away , its on my bucket list  its been on a while and its achievable .


I will do a list an itinerary list of what I would take from food to gadgets and every day essentials for every day to day life .The fun bit is stopping of and buying stuff you need on the way .I read somewhere Anthony Hopkins will go on road trips and the only thing he leaves his home with is his credit debit card that's travelling light .

THURSDAY - Arrived at work made my way to the lifts .The fire alarm was sounding which does happen usually its a false alarm .This time it wasn't some fucking idiot had set fire to a linen trolley on the A&E Department had the ran off to the x-ray department trying to set another fire .He had assaulted a member  of the portering team before being arrested by police with tasers .A&E had to be evacuated patients where taken outside given extra blankets , the majority where elderly .The fire brigade put the fire out the damage to electrical systems ceilings doors where more than just smoke damage it will cost thousands to repair .The staff , nurse's , doctors porters , cleaners are battling Covid -19 , last thing we need is a cunt running round starting fires I hope and pray  he gets twenty years .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...