Sunday, January 17, 2021

MORE SNOW

 WEDNESDAY - Not looking forward to going back to work not sure what will have changed .I can access my work emails at home but if I am not at work I don't bother .

I will also do another lateral self test I did my last one on Sunday and I was fine I am doing two a week .

More snow is forecast for tomorrow so my new snow shovel might come in handy after all , it is in the car boot .

I break up a week this Friday and have a whole nine days off work which can't happen fat enough it is also my daughters and my sons birthday day .

Someone I know has had a letter offering her the vaccine against Covid I work in an hospital in A&E , Operating Theatres , x-ray department I have not heard anything about receiving the vaccine weird shit that or what.

Did my self test it was fine I am negative once more it is always a worry that the two lines will appear touch wood so far so good .

THURSDAY - Snowed in again no work some of the roads I use are impassable and I am not taking any  risks so I no going to risk it's well sketchy I rang work and told them I would be staying put not sure if they believe me that's not my issue .

The milk and orange juice was well cold who needs a fridge, it is delivered to our doorstop on a Tuesday , Thursday and Saturday thank you mr Milk man .



FRIDAY - The roads a lot better went to the pharmacy picked up Helens prescription medicines and decided I could go to work today phoned up work to tell them the bad news haha.

SATURDAY - Changed the spare bedroom furniture around all most everything got moved the dressing table came from our bedroom we moved a six set of drawers into our bed room .The wardrobe was a nightmare it way too heavy it was tight in the corner moving it out was a struggle plus the carpet didn't help .Took the best part of all day hopefully it is staying as it is and we don't have to move the wardrobe again .


Listen to Passengers new Album - "Songs For The Drunks and Broken Hearted ".

Watching - "Run , Hide , Fight".

Reading - The End of Her" .

Eating - Burgers with chipoltle cheese , chorizo and onions .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...