Sunday, January 31, 2021

GOT THE JAB

 SUNDAY - Had the Pfizer vaccination this morning it went ok so far so good arm aches very slightly apart from that I feel fine . I was up just after eight and drove over to Harehills in Leeds to st.James's Hospital where both my mother and father worked many moons ago.



My Daughter gave up her rented house and move din with her boyfriend Josh at his house hopefully today they have moved all of her belongings to her new abode , I wish them all the happiness and good fortune on them both may they be happy ever after .

Had a full roast pork Sunday dinner with roast potatoes , Helen even made and cooked home made Yorkshires and a banana cake to boot .

My week of annual leave is finished I am back at work tomorrow at six my next week of is March the 8th for another full week hopefully it will be lighter on a evening and warmer .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...