Wednesday, January 27, 2021

NOWT HAPPENING

 SUNDAY - After waking up I went out for a morning walk with Bailey it was cold and icy .Back home I made some chocolate chip cookies turned out ok .

Went out to buy some boxes of both cat and dog food . Went to the local farm shop I had to queue outside until it was my turn to get served .Its the norm now, having to queue its amazing how quick we accept new situations. 

Once it would have been a bug bear now its every day live . Finally mask on I went in and bought a dozen eggs a shoulder of pork for Sunday dinner along with carrots , swede and potatoes will have it in the afternoon with Yorkshire puddings and gravy out of ll the meats the only meat I like better is beef .

MONDAY - Did not win the drone yesterday I put a bid in the last few seconds and I lost it by a couple of pounds it went for £121 plus a fiver for postage . I will get one eventually I am in no rush .

I received another watch strap for my Apple Watch its a black metal band I had to remove a couple of links they sent a tool tp remove the pins it was quite easy.

TUESDAY - Very relaxed day cooked a full English breakfast with black pudding ,coked the roast pork we never had it on Sunday watched some You Tube did nothing else .

WEDNESDAY - it is my daughters birthday faced time her she had a great day regardless of lock down and Covid .

Bought some steak and jacket potatoes for tea and a carrot cake .Cleaned the oven out need to leave it over night hopefully it will come up like new , we have cleaned it out  before cooking joints of meat does mess up the interior specially when heat and fat come together .


Ordered a new phone case for my iPhone XS max I seem to have owned this phone forever think we have still have a good 12 months on contract .Three years is way to long for a phone contract. We can get a way better deal regarding minutes , texts and data plus over only two years on a new Iphone 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...