Saturday, January 23, 2021

WHOLE NINE DAYS

 Driving home in the morning the tyre pressure warning light comes on just as I leave the motorway which is roughly half my journey home , I continued to the next petrol station and inflated all tyres to 33psi and reset the warning lights on the in car system . Hopefully all is good .The last time I had the tree pressure warning light come on I had three screws in the back tyre .

FRIDAY - The car tyre seems fine guess it was just a bit deflated like the rest of us in this current climate .

Finished work very icy roads on the way home got home safely showered and had my nightly drink of fresh orange I am also having these Walkers max strong jalapeño and cheese with a sour cream and chive dip .


SATURDAY - Fcuking snow is back again it can't stay away least I have a nine days off starting today .

They have named the person that started the fires in the hospital I really hope he gets twenty five years or longer . He had no right to do what he did its our hospital and its personal I work with staff there  and who are fighting and continuously battling the pandemic  every day ,We don't need shit from cnuts like him I really hope that they throw away the key .

When his intention was to endanger life not only for hospital workers put for patients , fire crew and the police that attended with the added risk of getting infected with the virus , hopefully this will help him receive a substantial sentence,


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...