Thursday, January 21, 2021

CANCELLED BUT REBOOKED

 TUESDAY  - Cancelled my vaccine date I didn't realise it was this weekend I thought it was the weekend after , I am off all next week if there is any side effects I don't want it to ruin my week off .

I will rebook it as soon as possible quite a few people are work are having it this week .One member of staff had it and had pain in the injection site and felt really drained and tired .

Really looking forward to this coming summer to have dry ground under foot , to eat outside to sunbath and have barbies , ice cold drinks and hopefully days that are to warm and hot I be totally pisse dof if summer is a wash out .

Rebooked the vaccine for the January the 30th which is my sons birthday three days after my daughters , hopefully its a good omen.

WEDNESDAY - Areas failing at work cleaning scores are down on some areas which is not good everyones moral and spirits are low battling Covid is taking it toll a lot have lost their mojo. They are giving their best just to then get slatted in cleaning audits when half the time we are short staffed with insufficient cleaning equipment , and one of the assistant managers only seems to be interested in getting the floors clean , which is not a critical control touch point unless a patient falls out of bed . No wonder we are deep in the shit .

Might be finally getting some money back from my service plan for my old car hopefully in the next few days fingers crossed .

THURSDAY - Travelling home at three in the morning and its snowing again don't think there is much chance of it laying.

The water was back on and running ok so I was able to have a shower before going to bed went to sleep just after four a.m.

Cooking a chicken tikka masala for tea with rice and fries no nan bread or onion bhajis got two large size of chicken breasts.



Break up Friday for a whole nine days off work gofer my first Pfizer injection on the 31st of January fingers crossed .Roll on pay day its been a long month soon be February getting nearer to spring lighter nights going to make the most of it might by a camera rather than using my phone not sure which one will have to do some research .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...