Tuesday, January 07, 2020

POSH BUT NOT

First Monday of the new year and I have the next seven days off work not that I don't love my job . .Have already had four cups of coffee from my new coffee  machine they are way  too addictive and drinking  regular coffee after wards  sucks the taste of the coffee from the pods are excellent  .

Went over to my daughters house at Kippax we got there for midday . She cut my hair it had been a while  ,and it was extra long . I had a grade one and the sides and back and scissor cut on the top she also coloured and cut Helen's hair .

On the way home we stopped of at Asda bought some lemon muffins , chicken Kiev's from the freezer section a bag of frozen golden veg rice and green vegetable rice as well as dog food and cat biscuits we also bought two packets of thins bread a bit like pitta bread but squarer, as well as two lottery tickets for the Euro draw .

For tea I had fried chicken pieces and dripping chips that's chips cooked in beef dripping then oven cooked really nice sounds posh they sell them in Asda .

WATCHING  - It Chapter Two.

LISTENING TO - Post Malone "Hollywood Bleeding ".


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...