Tuesday, January 28, 2020

BLACK AND WHITE

Had someone else another couple came to view the static home they did not realize you can't get a mortgage on a van its cash only they was gutted as they loved it .We do have a firm offer now and the ball should start rolling we have an appointment with our estate agents to discuss our options either way we will be moving on in some form or the other where to we don't know if we buy , rent or part buy and rent we will see .I think our best option is part buy and pay part rent .

Have to take Helen for more readings tonight which means another three to four hour sat in my car will watch Elton John film Rocketman and Freddie Mercury's bio Bohemian Rhapsody  hopefully it won't be too cold and the time will fly.

I waited in the car my feet after a couple of hours my feet where freezing even though I had two pairs of socks on a pair being thermal the rest of me was ok it was just my feet next time I think I will get a hot water bottle .

MONDAY -Took Bailey to the  groomers in Wakefield for his coat cutting  it took me over a hour to do two miles not sure why or what the hold up was when I got to the front traffic was moving it was all clear weird .

Working at seven tonight which is good bad is I am working till three a.m  . It is my daughters birthday today she is 29 years old how time flies unbelievable .

Helen's son Liam called it has been a while he took her to the Alchemist in Leeds for afternoon dinner she had charcoal battered fish,  looks weird black coating white fish .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...