Saturday, January 11, 2020

ONLY THE BRAVE

FRIDAY - 10th of January last year was the funeral service for my ex wife ,  my daughter is a hair dresser she has her own salon with her friend  , as a mark of respect she went to work totally dressed in black I think she did her nails and eyes as well  .
When my mother died I went out and bought a stone garden gargoyle and called it Ethel that was years ago it is still in the garden I still speak to it and it always reminds me of my mother I think she be laughing I know she would approve secretly I think she would think it was cool .

Last day off of course I am not at work  for the weekend returning to work on Monday for a whole five days then I will have another nine days off,  a great start to the year more time off work than at work will do for me.

Took Helen to the doctors she was lucky to get an appointment they wanted her to wait until 22nd of January she has an infection she can't wait the long nobody wanting to see a doctor should have to wait more than 24 hours .

Went to the farm shop Helen bought some long thin pork sausages and 10 chicken breast fillets as well as frozen fruit for her gins and a bottle of vanilla syrup for my coffees  .She cooked a dish a You Tuber covered in one of her posts , chicken teriyaki chicken cooked on a bed of rice and pineapple it was great using a whole can of pineapple rings was over kill but the dish was great could have done with some prawn crackers .

Started using Brave web browser on my Mac book and I have to say I am loving it it loads pages a lot faster than Safari specially You Tube which takes forever to load when I was on Safari , try it and see so far I am sticking with Brave I believe it also blocks trackers and ads .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...