Saturday, January 04, 2020

WATER NOT ON TAP

Think we are going shopping for a Brita water jug I suppose until you try it you put up with the water that flows out of your tap expecting it to be pure but it contains limescale and other chemical will see if I can notice any difference  once we use the pitcher .

My automatic self winding watch has stopped working the hands won't budge I manual wound it still no joy it has been ages since I wore it last and though I would put it on today only to find out its fcuked .I read to manual wind the watch which I did still no joy not really gutted guess the next watch I will buy will be an Apple one .



Finally bought a 2020 page per day black diary in A5 size was only two quid from Asda .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...