Sunday, January 12, 2020

FULL OF COLD .

SATURDAY - Bad night sleep was awake at four had no sleep it was windy and I just couldn't settle .
Helen decided to burnt some dried sage we grow it in our garden drive it out on the radiators so it smokes when it burns it was a wolf moon she did every rooms if you have smelt sage and seen the dense smoke it outs out you will understand , was like being in a blues club years ago .

I was up at nine had a letter to post and walked the dog I checked the fences was still up after a night of gales  all was well.

Went to the range Helen bought more bedding another duvet set plus extra pillows when we washed them we noticed a stain on the duvet so they will have to go back .


SUNDAY - Still full of cold Helen did me a sausage sandwich and coffee in bed we watched You Tube .
Took the bedding back got a new set then drove back home I went to bed ,Helen cooked the last turkey crown for our Sunday dinner .

Had a shower updated my pen written diary Helen had a reading I watched "Enemy At The Gate " a Great War film based on true events about a Russian sniper killing German officers he left other German soldiers alone just went after the high ranking chief's of staff.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...