Wednesday, January 22, 2020

FULLY SERVICED

The people who are wanting to buy our home are coming around again tonight not sure why but that asked if they could so it was agreed .If they want to knock the price down it is highly unlikely if they want to secure it by leaving a deposit then they can will find out tonight .I think they will genuinely buy our home they are not messing around they want it , if they had the money we would be moving out an d they would be moving in.

Bought some cornflakes defrosted some chicken breast and cooked my own version of cornflake chicken . dipped in flour then I used a beaten egg to dip into before coating with cornflakes .
The chicken breast we buy is very moist when it is cooked it does not dry out I did some fries and uncle Ben's chicken flavoured rice I  had mine with soya sauce excellent .

WEDNESDAY -Took my car in for its 30,000 mile service I also test drive a Skoda Scala its 6 gears but only 1litre and it drove like a dream at the moment it would cost too much each month maybe next year . I borrowed another Fabia same as mine but in blue whilst they completed the work on mine it was in the afternoon when I picked it back up.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...