Saturday, January 18, 2020

CORNFLAKE CHICKEN

Think this year I will buy myself a new Apple Watch I have never had one also I do want a new x-box one .
Must also buy. new mattress for our bed and a cordless vacuum anything but a Dyson.

Bought some chocolate chip  cookies from the farm shop you have to bake them in the oven they was great when they came out and was still warm but not so good when they had completely cooled down.I also found a apple crumble in the freezer we bought from another farm shop and I baked that it was excellent had it with some ice cream .

Helen bought a kitchen blender we are going to do some smoothies and some different soups hopefully the will be nicer than shop bought ones .

Bought a Nando's cornflake meal kit basically just need chicken fillets plain flour and peas .
cut the chicken breast up into smaller fillets set three bowls up , one with flour , one with the Nandos sauce and one with the corn flakes dip the chicken pieces in to  the flour , then dip  them in to the sauce and finally dip in the corn flakes , place on a baking tray  cook for thirty minutes .Cook the rice in the microwave and boil some peas .I liked the result the rice was a bit too scented I would have preferred normal rice I guess its easy to just buy your own cornflakes and sauce and do your own recipe also be cheaper , I have never had a Nando's meal at one of their restaurants this was probably just as good .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...