Friday, January 03, 2020

THREE DAYS IN

The cottage we wanted to buy in Holmfirth has had a offer out in and is now subject to contract we won't look for another house until we have a buyer for ours which is logical and sensible there are always house on the market to buy or rent .

Need to buy another Amazon fire stick the one in the bedroom seems to be playing up which is a pain in the butt . I have taken the one out of the living room for now we tend to watch more You Tube in bed than in the living room .

Need to sort out the frozen food that we have in both  freezer the upright in the kitchen and the chest freezer in the out building  both are full with stuff I can't remember buying , I also need to load up the boot of the car and go to the local tip the black waste bags are mounting up the bin men missed a week it being Christmas .



Break up to night a massive nine days off when I go back I am doing 18.00 - 02.00 for a week then I have another nine days off a great start to the new year like working part time with full pay .

Already looking forward to the summer months hopefully it will be blazing hot need to buy a pressure washer and need to do some creosoting of decking and fence panels .

I was thinking of buying a diary so I can hand write my 2020 year so far I have not bought one better be quick we are already three days in . I do hope that every one is having a good start to the year.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...