Thursday, January 09, 2020

OUT OF THE BLUE

We bought the Britta 2.4 litre filter jug we filled it up with tap water twice to rinse the filter out , filled it up a third time and placed it in the fridge .

 I also bought four boxes of cappuccino coffee pods I bought one box from Aldi' it was an unfamiliar brand but after trying them was quite impressed its a saving of £1.50 per box , or like four boxes for the price of three .the others i bought at Asda they was on offer £4 for one or £10 for three .

My son called me today totally out of the blue he was on the phone for over an hour  i have not spoke to him for over eight months he now has a new girlfriend and told me he was starting a new job  living in new accommodation , hopefully all he said to me was the truth but as always time will tell .He also said he had his car repossessed for not keeping up the payments

Did a shepherds pie for our tea with Yorkshire puddings we had not eaten all day .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...