Tuesday, January 21, 2020

MCR SHOPPING

SATURDAY - Helen has readings in Bramley tonight not sure how many she is doing I know it is going to be cold sat in the car will need my thermal socks, Vans  hoodie , Levi quilted jacket and fingerless gloves I might also wear some jogging bottoms over my jeans .Will take my iPad to read my book and will have my phone my stainless steel drink bottle of ice cold cherries and berries and hopefully a big bar of chocolate.

MONDAY - Picked my daughter up from her house and drove over to Manchester to visit counterfeit street , it is where the shops sell all the designer knock off copies that are made in china at a fraction of the price of the real item. The shops start  more or less opposite Strangways prison which makes it feel more foreboding for some reason .The sun was out in Manchester most of the shops you need to go up the stairs to the upper levels you been in one then all are more for less the same layout .The sellers where friendly enough they want your money but in a nice way , they have people outside ushering you in they are also look outs in case the police are about , they do get raided and stock does get confiscated but selling continues it is big money, We bought fake Gucci , YSL , LV bags in different styles and designs at a cost of £200 .They also sell watches , belts , training shoes , perfume , socks and t-shirts , I also noticed some fake iPods and Beats headphones , are we going back you betcha we are , is it funding organized crime more than likely , obviously the police know the shops whereabouts yet let them carry one trading , why not legalize them and get the taxes some shops are making thousands a day at peak times .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...