Thursday, January 02, 2020

TURKEY AGAIN

DAY 1 - I have not made any resolutions for the New year I don't smoke or hardly drink I am mostly polite and pleasant , I suppose if anything I could be more active but I do walk a lot at work and during the day I would like to read more so that might be my choice read more books .

I got up and walked the dog as always Bentley the cat followed George my other cat stayed indoors he had been out all night .
Arriving home I prepared our New Years day dinner a turkey crown with roasted potatoes , carrots and swede mash and Yorkshire puddings we will do a bowl of stuffing and have a new jar of cranberry sauce . I go to work at  14,00 at my job as supervisor at the Hospital in Leeds .



Washed the car I parked up yesterday at work and birds our feathered friends shat all over the windscreen , door mirror car wing and passenger side door.

I have next week off on annual leave when I go back on the 13th I will be doing 18.00 - -2.00 shift extra money for New York .

Some old friends from back in the day got in touch with me yesterday we are meeting up next week at The Sun pub for a catch up should be good .

Went to work for double time as it was New Years day if our wages was that all the time be laughing .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...