Saturday, January 25, 2020

FLOWERS AND CHIPS

Bought the ingredients to make some home made chocolate chip cookies made eight large cookies with milk chocolate chips they was pretty good for a first attempt they tasted ok the first batch where a bit too thin but just out of the oven tasted better than I had hoped for , I think the next thing I try and do is home made fudge I have a bottle of jack Daniels for flavouring will have to see if I can get a recipe as I have no idea how to make fudge I like fudge more than cookies .

Took another two year contact out with my Internet provider I don't have to pay anymore money which is a bonus if we move I hope to upgrade to fibre or should I say when we move .

Helen bought another two pillows for the bed the are all white with embroidered butterflies on them they was twelve pounds each I saw some really nice Habitat coffee mugs I might buy a couple , We did go back the following day , and got the matching duvet and pillow set and three coffee cups .

Seen a nice iPhone case that I want to get  for my iphome  XS Max it off eBay I have had the case I have now on it since I first got the phone .

SATURDAY - Went to the local garden centre Helen got a bouquet made up for her mothers birthday we got a two free drinks voucher for the cafe whilst we waited for them to create the bouquet it did look pretty good when they had finished the creation .

We drove over to York with it I manage to keep it upright on the back seat although I did nearly trash it going round a sharp bend .We also went with her parents to the Wetherby Whaler fish restaurant in York been to one Wetherby Whaler been to them all the design and layout a always very similar even the food seems the same the bill for four of us was £54 which was ok I paid seeing as I had not bought her mum a gift for her birthday .

Helen bought yet another duvet cover and pillow cases and another throw for the sofa , well its her cash .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...