Thursday, June 29, 2017

BENT OR NOT

From getting up it has rained all day it as not relented one little bit even the cats are feed up they have been house bound all day .
We went out late afternoon we visited Pc world to look at the tech just to get out they had some great 55' Samsung tv's the iPad Pro looks good too cheaper than a new Mac book .

Bought a spring assisted knife of the Internet it is only  a three inch long  blade , and I bought it because I wanted the nearest thing to a flick knife switchblade that I could legally buy in the U.K and not because I am some sort of knife fiend thug  , I can and could buy a lot sharper and more lethal butcher knife or skinner knife  at any kitchen ware shop including meat cleavers.

Bought four bottles of Jack Daniels cider for £6 from Asda I like the taste it is different you can taste the bourbon flavour as well as recognizing  that it's a cider .

Car trouble yet again the back tyres are wearing down yet again we only had new ones fitted in March this year I took the car into Kwik Fit for an inspection and  they said that my back axle is bent they can order one from Italy and fit it for a whopping £1250 plus the cost of two new tyres another £100 , I have booked the car into a proper garage to see what the issue is , I can't see how  I have bent the axle .

I am phoning my car finance up to see if I can have more money to swap the car and I will part ex it and get another motor if not I will look at repairing it but not at Kwik fit .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...