Saturday, July 01, 2017

TWO NEW HIPS

Been up since before 4 am can't sleep wondering what to do with the car and does it really need a new axle , it needs new tyres and they be good for around three months then I should be ok driving it at least it will be legal until I can fixed next month but won't know for sure until this coming Monday .
At least I don't have to worry about work next week I have next week on leave the I do go back I am working six two for the first two weeks which will boost my wages I need more of these shifts , seeing that they are paid at night rate for the whole of the shift it is a lot better than working nights which there is currently a vacancy on nights .

Life sometimes id difficult and needs putting in perspective if it is the rear axle then I need to buy one of eBay , then  pay or get someone to fit it for me cheaper than £1250 which I reckon is very achievable. I can do this with my next pay cheque or the following one it is hard juggling money some months , not having a mortgage or massive rent to pay each month helps .

 .
FRIDAY
Had two new rear tyres fitted at a cost of £70 they are part worn put with thicker treads hopefully they will last a few months , I also had them confirm that the axle and torque bar is bent and that I have the option but to fit  new rear axle I have been quoted around £350 it takes four to five hours of labour to take the old one out and fit the new one , be like having two new hips fitted , as for my new hip so far so good .
Helen had a party to do in Heckmondwike for five people I dropped her off went home and watched tv until it was time to pick her up again just before midnight .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...