Friday, June 02, 2017

GOOD RIDDANCE

The bitch Sharon and her yappy little dog  is moving out she has sold her van and I am over joyed to see the back of them both good fucking riddance . She is a supposed so called  friend of Helen bull shit she is nothing but a two face twat , bye bye .

On a different note I am getting some 18.00 to 02.00 shifts it is not until week after next and it is for a full week , if I get anymore offered to me I don't know this might be the thin end of the wedge or it might cease anyway either way it is a bit extra cash which always comes in handy .

Ordered a fidget spinner from bay how the prices have dropped a few months ago the I have ordered would have been four times the price .

Well today is Friday not sure what the weekend holds might go off somewhere don't think the weather is going to be great it is already cloudy and looks like it could rain any minute .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...