Tuesday, June 06, 2017

TOO MUCH

SUNDAY
Watched the "One Love Concert Manchester" of course  it was very moving  and obviously we can't have a concert every time there is a terrorist attack but one thing it does prove is this they are more decent people living in the world than haters which is very nice to know .

MONDAY
Have been given another two weeks plus one day working 18.00 - 02.00 which really suits me plus its a wad of extra cash which is a nice feeling , I am thinking my manager who is on holiday and is back Thursday will block it be totally pissed if he does.

Watched some of Apple's wwdc and it seems to me Apple products are getting dearer than ever they are no longer aiming at the average user they are selling to professional people and companies apart from the iPad and the bottom end air book I am priced out of the market £5000 for a Mac with the power graphics and storage would be a waste of time be like owning a Ferrari on the Island of Jersey with it's 360 miles of road and a top speed limit of 40 mph .
All I need Apple is a Mac book similar to what I have now that allows me to use the Internet save photos and music blog , Instagram and watch You Tube .Your new iMac is too much for me and my needs .
The new speaker dubbed Home Pod maybe but the price is the cost of three Amazon Echo's I would have to hear one before buying .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...