Monday, June 12, 2017

ENOUGH

Had enough of work this week I have not stopped I carry a bleep and radio and I can be reached by phone there is always someone wanting something I am really glad its Friday , and I don't have to be back at work until six o clock Monday night which suits me fine , although I know it will fly by and begone in a blink of an eye.

Two weeks more at work and then  a whole two weeks off which I am more than ready even though I had seven months off sick leave after my operation my hip is doing fine no pain or any discomfort  ,Two weeks off will be a godsend really  hoping  it is sunny we need to have a barbecue to sit out in the garden  to relax on the sun loungers that I bought with my head phones on and plenty of cider on hand .

SATURDAY
Lazy day even got up late we chilled all day until five in the early evening went over to my daughters house Helen was getting her hair cut and coloured and Was getting mine cut .She bought us a Chines for our tea had curried duck and fried rice the duck could have been cooked a tad longer but it was nice sauce and it was overkill on the onions but it went down.

SUNDAY
Went visiting we went to Helen's sons house stayed as long as it was classed as a visit , after we went on to her parents last of all to see my Nephew Mark .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...