Friday, June 16, 2017

DEATH TRAP

Cant believe how bad the fire in Grenfell tower block London the videos and photographs are very harrowing I can only imagine what was going through the minds of the residents that were trapped inside , with nowhere to go.  It was a sad , sad day there is going to be loads of questions that need answering , as  the conspiracy theories are already being discussed . May the death toll remain low but with no sprinkler system fitted and inadequate escape routes it is not good the plastic cladding fixed on the outside when it was refurbished it  was a death trap it was no better than a giant candle .


I would like to work the six two shift I am currently doing permanently it is a great shift makes my day more enjoyable I have more time through the day setting off at 17.00 each day is good specially when the weather is sunny .Yesterday I spent three hours on the sun lounger doing nothing but getting hot I was cat napping and was totally relaxed .
Emptied the chest freezer and defrosted I was amazed by how much water was at the bottom once it had defrosted , I dried it out it's a pity that  I can't put anything in until I get paid , at least it will be full of new food .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...