Sunday, June 18, 2017

TRIPPING

Well finished my week doing the six - two shift it went ok it is a little bit more tiring and loosing out on sleep and it is weird getting up around ten in the morning it seems like the day as gone but not starting until six makes up for it .
I am doing six - two again for Monday only , and then  on Friday I break up for two weeks .

SATURDAY
It is hot sunny got to be the hottest day yet , I always get the urge to be near water when the days are like this .

Helen took the plants out of the glass orb and bought some aquarium gravel and  a fake plastic tree and two small goldfish they reside on the worktop in the corner of the kitchen out of direct sunlight .

Went over to my sister's house chilled in the garden her husband Alan bought a Bmw motorbike he gets it delivered next week he has traded in two other motor bikes both Yamaha Bandits the rest he put on his credit card 0% for three years balance transfer.

Whilst we was there my daughter asked if we were busy , she asked us to baby sit her regular sitter let her down we drove over the little one was already in bed we ordered a Chinese take away special meat fried rice curry sauce chips and sweet and sour chicken balls was better then the last one we had .

SUNDAY
Happy Fathers Dad , I got a lovely card from my Daughter and a voucher for Pizza Express , wicked gift we are always up for food and do like a proper cooked Italian pie .
Break up next Friday one more shift tomorrow six - two then back to my regular hours of two - ten what a shitter break up Friday for two weeks , will be day tripping to the coast .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...