Friday, June 23, 2017

ROLL ON FRIDAY

TUESDAY - Back to my normal shift pattern of two - ten finishing at ten will be like the middle of the afternoon rest of the week should fly by , which means two weeks leave and pay day will arrive more quickly.

I was in the supermarket this morning at half past two buying salmon and tuna the tinned kind they are both nice in a freshly baked wholemeal loaf with mayonnaise and black pepper specially when it is hot .
I also bought tinned chili and baking potatoes .

For Fathers day my lovely Daughter bought me a gift card for Pizza Express a great gift  we might go to one of their restaurants this weekend maybe on Sunday for an afternoon tea .

It is Thursday already I break up Friday for a fortnight and it is payday Tuesday I can't wait for both I have enough petrol to get me to work today and tomorrow with a few miles left over .Helen has done very little work her phone readings have stopped and one to one readings have dried up it's been a hard month.
The cats and dog are on the cheaper tins of meat and are not happy we are making do with jacket potatoes  , tuna , pasta  , and the pork , sausages and bacon and eggs that we have in the fridge we won't starve I have plenty of coffee and milk , we might go to Pizza Express on Sunday at Trinity .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...