Thursday, June 08, 2017

DEAD FLAT

Took Helen to the doctors surgery to pick up some Iron medicine that they ordered for her yesterday .
When she came out I started the car it was totally dead not a flicker beep or light it was completely dead .
I called the AA I am a member they came out I tracked them on the AA app they was with me in just over a hour it was windy and wet it had been raining all morning they checked the battery it was totally useless it was a brick the AA engineer said he carries new batteries did I want one fitting the cost £106 I told him I was skint , he said I had fourteen days to pay they fitted me a new battery , what happens in fourteen days when they want paying I don't know , the car is useless without a battery I can't get to work , I can't catch the bus and I can't walk without a car I am up the creek without a paddle I had little choice but agree to the new battery being fitted , I got to work fifteen minutes late .



THURSDAY
Going to the polling stations in the current climate if you want change it would be silly wasting a vote by not using my voting right I can't man about any outcome , England needs new policies and needs to move with the what is happening in the world and the events that are happening week in week out .

There was a chance I was not going to be working my late shift next week and the coming weeks ,  I have had confirmation that I can , it is rarely that I get any chance for over time and the next two months I should be getting a some what decent wage , and who knows I might get more weekly shifts of 18.00 - 02.00 to do , two weeks a month would be good.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...