Wednesday, June 14, 2017

TWO TO FINISH

Finishing at two in the morning is good , the last couple of hours drag a bit but on the hold I reckon working six pm until two am is good for me .The drive home is quite hardly anything on the road going it is a bit more hectic as I Hit rush hour traffic when I come of the motorway , but parking is easy I am more or less guaranteed a place to park .
Another big plus is there are no bosses as  they are all heading home an hour before I start saying that they tend to leave you alone any way.

The other day I was able to cut the grass and clean the fishes out and still had time to chill out before work , today I spent four hours laid out on the sun lounger dropping in and out of cat naps which suited me catching up on sleep .It was a little bit too warm even in the shade will do something similar tomorrow .
The rest of the week should all be down hill then I have Monday to do then normal hours then off for two weeks the two weeks back six two then who knows .Fingers crossed I get more  really up for it.

Bentley in a box 



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...