Sunday, October 30, 2016

GOOD TIMES

THURSDAY
Went for breakfast at Blacker Hall Farm had a full English with a coffee from there we went to Trinity centre a few miles away I bought some black jeans from Next for £35 I could have done with buying about six pairs  , also  I bottle of No85 aftershave which I tested last time I was in the store it was £8 .

FRIDAY
Drove to Leeds to shop at  Ikea we bought all the animals new blankets bought a star light and a bulb which cost £12 from there we went to McDonald's pigged out end of trip out . Erin stayed over she is going out with Helen tomorrow first thing in the morning they are driving over the moors to Uppermill .

SATURDAY
Helen is out for most of the day so I had a chilled out day went to Asda for a few supplies such as milk, beans, toilet rolls and frozen mash and hash browns and to  the farm shop to get freshly made pork sausages chicken breast steak pie garlic and rosemary potato slices garlic mushrooms and Yorkshire puddings I spent three times the amount that I did at the supermarket .

Liam Helen's son and his girlfriend Nicole stayed over again it is always nice to have people stay we cooked a ham and bacon mushroom tagliatelle with fresh cream and garlic bread high in calories but oh so nice .

We decided to watch "Nightmare On Elm Street " not sure why maybe because Halloween is looming years a ago I thought it was quite scary but watching it again it looked dated the acting was rubbish but it is a great story line.

SUNDAY
We all went to Blacker Hall Farm for breakfast I also bought some Parkin cake for afternoon tea .
In the afternoon drove over to Holmfirth looked in the furniture boutiques some cool stuff .
My sister came over with her husband Al , all in all a very nice weekend .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...