Sunday, October 02, 2016

NO BLACKSPOTS ?

Bought some new slippers or mules nothing to do with the hospital I needed them  they are very comfy the other ones are going in the bin that are well past their sell by date they lasted me over a year .Will have to buy some Pj's  for the hospital I am not wear the ones they provide I normally sleep in my boxers and in winter I wear a T-shirt and I will also need  a wash bag for my hospital sleep overs  . I know one thing soon as i can physical walk I will be homeward bound  hopefully no longer than five days which will be four days too long .

Went to the farm shop bought some prime fresh thin long pork sausages which are the best we  I bought steak burgers which are also  second to none and  I bought two packs of chicken breast and two Barnsley lamb chops which where expensive but worth it , along with peas , chips , onion rings , roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings which are all frozen but still great tasting .

Made a call to our mobile phone provider complaining about the reception and service that we get or in our case don't get whilst we are  at home .  Some days I spend two - thirds of my time at home Helen some days which work out most days she spends a full 24 hours  at home so getting no reception or signal therefore not being able  to make and receive calls this is no joke .

They advise us to download their  app so we can make calls and receive calls over our wi-fi , are you fcuking kidding me we might as well cancel our contract and use Whatsapp or Viber  or Facebook .I down load the app anyway and connected to our wi-fi it does work , but I only had to  find out that to answer a incoming call I have to hit the home button then unlock my phone with the four digit pass code then scroll  to the app then open it to get the option of answering the incoming call a joke not happy one bit.

After phoning back and carrying on we were giving the option off a free upgrade to a iPhone seven  we both ordered the Matt black finish 32gb they should get here between the 21st and 24th of October which will be two days before my birthday or one day after so my monthly bill will increase but will still be less then what i was paying before but I will be in a two year contract again which is not what i wanted but this day and age we need phones that work and there was no way I was signing up for a two year contract and getting a iPhone 6s , least we will have the latest phones and we have been assured they will get a reception if not they will be returned .
On the plus we get stereo speakers which are 2x louder than a iPhone 6s a  bigger and faster processor and hopefully  better batteries the graphics and colour is also better a big plus is it is water proof and we get  double the storage but at more cost to us oh well .Cant live life without a phone that we can use hopefully we will no longer suffer from black spots .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...