Thursday, October 06, 2016

TUESDAY

Well, I phoned my manager at work and told him I have a sick note for a month with the potential of another two for a month each oops not my fault I need an operation my hip is shattered I need it replacing sorry if that effects your sickness percentage which is supposed to be under three percent mine will be way off the richter scale .
I went for the meeting it went fine I might be refereed to occupational health but they cant really do a lot until I have been under the knife cant see them offering any advice what so ever .

Bought another Amazon Fire tv stick I put the tv in the bedroom on the wall I bought a bracket for £15 it fitted perfect no hassle three screws and it was done so the fire stick in the living room is now connected to the bedroom tv we now have fire sticks  in both the  living room and bedroom I also bought of Ebay a micro usb to usb 3m lead for the bedroom fire stick  and a two pin power lead also 3 metres long for the tv its self .


Looking forward to the iPhone seven mainly because of more storage and a better camera and hopefully better reception and signal the 5s is letting us down so much you wouldn't think a few years ago it was considered the in phone to have  .

Reading - Malcom X autobiography

Watching - You Tube Casey Niestat

Films - Shallow (was ok 6/10 )

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...