Tuesday, October 25, 2016

ONE MORE YEAR OLD

BIRTHDAY
Made it to here after being born all them years ago we were only given a 50/50 chance of surviving that is my sister and me but survive we did .
Received loads of birthday wishes on face book and I replied to each persons post just to give the thumbs up and a thanks .
The two main people we owe the most thanks to  of course are our Mother and Father who sadly are both passed over to spirit but not forgotten and hopefully still over seeing our daily lives .

Helen bought me a milk warmer which also froths it it is a great machine which is really efficient quick and does what it says on the box impressed , trouble is every time I left my cup unattended the cat  Bentley had a drink .




MONDAY
The new broadband should be up and running on the 7th of November which is quicker than what I was originally quoted yeah.

Bought some Ritz crackers today have not had any for ages had them with cream cheese and roast ham another favourite we had for dinner and tea combined was thin pork pan fried  sausages with buttery mash potatoe and baked beans awesome.

One of my sisters cat died today she got a call to tell her it was laying under one of the cars in the street she is thinking it had been poisoned it was only a few weeks ago Minnie Moo our cat died so I know how she is feeling.

TUESDAY
Helen's new Iphone  7 matt black the same colour as mine is coming today she had a text saying it would be delivered to day instead of Friday which is good she received it at around half past three I think she likes it she has been annoying me going through the ring tones for the last hour then doing all the other alerts for Face book text messages etc etc .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...