Thursday, October 20, 2016

KILLED IT

I mowed the grass and  used the leaf vacuum to pick up all the fallen leaves that drop from the oak trees that we have to the front of  us , I did some trimming of the grass verges and boarders after I was struggling to move as my hip was in so much pain , for the first time ever I took 2 x 600 mg of Ibuprofan in a few hours killed it I was more or less pain free .

I just checked my mobile phone account I am already on my new plan 4gb data unlimited texts and minutes my next bill on the 30th is for  £145.99p which is annoying seeing that I have not received my new phone . Also they are working on improving the signal where we live on the 18th which is tomorrow they never mentioned this when we told we could upgrade so we would obtain a better signal  I am tempted  to cancel the direct debit  until I see what improves with the phone I have.

One good thing about being on sick is I am eating at more suitable time I am also getting through a lot more coffee and watching a lot more You Tube .

Midnight and I am in the shower whilst Helen is watching "Shirley Valentine " seen it umpteen times not to want to watch it again .

TUESDAY
Phoned my phone provider to check on delivery date for the iPhone seven they have messed Helens order up she is getting the gold phone which is the last colour she wanted , so they are having to cancel the original order for the phone and do a reorder , she will get hers a week after I receive mine she is not happy but it is only seven days hardly a hardship .
Went for a outing to get fish and chips at Compo's in  Holmfirth village  it has been a while since we have eaten from there . I ended up feeding a cat which I think lives near by I am sure I have seen the same cat before , it was very friendly I doubt it was a stray .

WEDNESDAY
Helen's parents came over from Leeds in the afternoon we cooked a roast beef dinner with Yorkshire pudding they meet Bentley for the first time he was well behaved he is usually kept out of the way , after we all watched "Eye In The Sky",  I have watched it three times now.

THURSDAY
The usual routine get up at half past six to let George out go to the toilet go back to bed for a hour then get up and let Bentley out , make a coffee and a cuppa tea , feed Bentley let George in and feed him catch up on You Tube and Face Book .Ten  o'clock get Helen up she will warm her tea I made her in the microwave , I will get the vacuum and do all of the van then mop out the kitchen floor she will wash her hair I will get the mail if we need any food for the day we will go out shopping and get the necessities for the day e.g. bread milk  cat food and some food for our main meal of the day.
When Helen is working on the phones I will either read or watch something on the iPad using my headphones if Helen has any face to face readings I go in the bedroom and relax with Pip our dog and Bentley the Kitten George is usually out. We usually eat at what ever time and usually go to bed around half past twelve we catch up on You Tube and Face book before going to sleep at around half one in the morning ,






No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...