Thursday, October 27, 2016

MISSING THE POINT

I think Helen likes her new phone so we should be sending our iPhone 5s's off by the weekend so we get £160 paid into my bank for both phones Helen's old phone is 100% in many condition there is no marks on the front or back mine is about 90% to  95% we both should get the same .

I don't think I will get a leather case I am thinking of getting a battery case but not a Apple one they are way too ugly .

My lighting headphones won't work in the lighting port of my Ipad mini and i am now wondering if Apple will do away with the headphone jack on the new Mac books that they are launching this week.
I like the look of the new Microsoft studio pcs they look well cool if Microsoft get it right they will convert a lot of people although they are not cheap.

Phoned my old mate I have not seen for years we are hopefully meeting up next week it will be strange years have passed and I know he is doing far better than me financially but never mind I am sure it will be ok I know he will have a flash car I am guessing either  BMW or Mercedes but will see .

There are a few items I would like to buy a stainless still bracelet from Fossil a black leather band also from Fossil . A wash/overnight  bag for my hospital stay/visit  that is when  I actually get a date for my hip op.

Anyway payday is looming I need to stock up on sausages , bacon , chicken breast . fish  and Marks and Spencer's ready meals .

Just wasted my time watching the keynote for the new Mac book by Apple totally disappointed like is that  is that what we have been waiting for or am i missing the point it is  thinner less weight and smaller than the Air book is not what I wanted , and touch bar wow but  like I say am I missing the point . Oh yeah and a new app for the Apple tv think Apple have totally gone off track .

Anyway in Apples favour  below is George my Tom Cat taken with the IPhone 7 camera got something right this year .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...