Thursday, November 03, 2016

SICK UNTIL 2017

Went to see the surgeon who will be performing my hip replacement operation on Tuesday he is first sending me for a CT Scan which is Thursday next week at 10.00am as a X-ray only gives a 2 dimensional image a CT Scan gives a three dimensional image which he wants before he does the procedure to to make sure there is no hidden issues .

I called my local doctors surgery  and they have written  me out another sick note which I will give in at work next week  that will last me until the 31st of January 2017 , which is a whopping  thirteen weeks I have already had seven weeks off work this already there is no doubt the longest time that I will have been on sick during the whole of my working life .

My battery case for my iPhone seven came today from Ebay giving me an extra 3200mah of power which will do for me . Also I was lucky enough to get a grey  Levi t-shirt I made an opening bid of 99p and no one else entered any bids so I won it that also came today .

The elderly lady who lives next door passed away during the night ,  we are all walking towards a finish line sad but true .


Listening to -  "Gnash"

Watching Tv Series -  "Hunted"

Eating - Butter chicken curry and rice


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...