Friday, October 14, 2016

ANOTHER WEEK OFF

Well I have to admit today has been boredom city the weather is absolutely crap its rained all day .
Thank God for You Tube and box sets  , although I did get out to do some groceries cat food , milk drinking way too many coffees , chocolate biscuits and a summer fruit trifle in Autumn all  the essentials especially if you are feline.

We went over to my daughters house mid week Helen had her hair recoloured and cut in to a Bob she did ask me my opinion she asked the question should she grow it or cut it , I gave my usual reply "it's your hair do what you feel is best for you " , I don't ask her advice when i get my hair cut mainly because I am a grown up and can make adult decisions all by myself.

We are all meeting up for an Indian meal a week this Saturday . My twin sister and older sister will be there along with my two nephews and their partners , my Daughter has arranged it all and booked the tables sent the invites out she will be there with her partner. So all in all we should have a good catch up. My Son Guy I think that is his name sadly  won't be there it's been that long since he stamped his foot down and threw his teddy out the cot that I doubt I would want him there , apparently he is now vegetarian because his girlfriend is what a farce what a sheep what a pussy unbelievable  .

Well the weekend is looming when you have been away from work for a few weeks I guess you don't  get as excited over the fact that it is the weekend the two days you have normally been waiting for since Monday morning.

Nothing awaiting delivery from Ebay still waiting for a delivery date for the iPhones i hope it is worth the wait I can see us getting into a slagging match with our phone provider if we don't get a decent enough signal I am pretty sure we will .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...