Friday, October 21, 2016

GOT 7

Helen bought some diet pills only to find out after she ripped them open once we got home that she cant take then due to her thyroid condition not like I want them thanks all the same .
My oldest nephew cant take the Indian meal we are attending Saturday night although Sue his partner is still attending .

FRIDAY
I should get my new phone today it is midday and I am still waiting to be honest I am not that excited which is sort to strange , but the way I am seeing it is that it is costing a lot of money for something a decade ago I was not that interested in . I think I was more hyped over the LG Viewty I bought after I was on my own and then the  IPhone 3g  8gb the first Apple phone I had.

I watched the Apple keynote for the release of the very first Iphone it was impressive Steve Jobs did a great launch when you look back it was the phone to have , it stood out it was on  its own , now ever phone emulates and copies it there is no originality any more it's all been done and copied don't get me wrong the Iphone 7 is a good phone but it is a case of been there done  that got the t-shirt  the question is do I keep the t-shirt that's sent me or do i return it , we can make and receive calls better but we are still only getting two bars not even capable of hitting 3g where we live ,The screen is a lot better , the volume too I have had force touch for the first time and live photos and it is nice having bigger storage but it is at a price will think about it over the weekend .

Received some documentation and paperwork for the operation I will be having either this year or early next year  freaking me out hate operations and procedures .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...