Tuesday, October 11, 2016

7 or 3

Still three weeks until my sick note runs out I seem to have  been on leave forever although I cant say I am bored yet .
Helen as been working and she has done quite a few readings whilst I have been off work she also did a party from seven in the evening until half past midnight .

Bentley the kitten is doing fine and at long last George's eye seems to be improving slowly . None of them seem to be missing Minnie Moo in the slightest which I guess is good but saying that they cant tell us who really knows do animals grief I know some do specially elephants not sure about cats and dogs although they do grief for their owners passing so but for other animals I am not sure.
Minnie is buried her grave in the park and is untouched and is exactly how we left it .

The van that we were  originally was going to purchase  is now having a new roof fitted and looks really good .

For tea tonight we had pulled beef and mushroom open tart with potato and cabbage and bacon followed buy a melting chocolate cake with single cream was very tasty and very filling .

The nights are getting colder the days are not that bad we are still getting quite a bit of warmth and sun during daylight hours .

I cant believe it is nearly my birthday , then Halloween ,  then bonfire night , and  then Christmas unbelievable . Have bought no presents for Christmas although I don't have that many to buy maybe only three or four .

Not getting that over excited about the arrival of the iPhone 7 we have on order which is strange I guess Apple have lost some of their lustre maybe I should not be getting it I maybe having second thoughts O2 have the Oppo 3 .

looking forward to the Beatles film being released as well as Oasis film and a "Street Cat Named Bob" I reckon all three will be excellent .

Listening to - One Republic "Oh My My"

Watching - Casey Neistat vlogging  it on You Tube.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...