Saturday, October 01, 2016

SO GOOD TO BE HIP

Went back to the Doctors this morning I have a referral to go see a surgeon about a hip replacement she has seen my x-rays and my hip joint it totalled and it will only get worse , My appointment for this is the 1st of November.

My doctor was going to give me a three month sick note a bit extreme so she wrote me  one out for  a month and of course I will be getting another for a month after that , I am guessing it be 2017 before I go back to work.

On the plus side I will save £400 on petrol  and another and at least  £180 on food , I will save 60 hours travelling back and forth to work .I won't have to worry about parking the car getting a ticket or finding  parking space I have already had three weeks on sick.

On the minus side I will miss some great people when I do get back not sure how many emails I will have to open or what new changes will have been inputted .New faces will have started working there and no doubt old faces left I will have never had so much time off from a job and then gone back to it , going to be so weird and when I do hopefully make it back I will be on a phased return .

A new hip will mean hopefully no more aches and pains easy walking more flexibility and mobility There is no doubt getting a new hip will change my life  and hopefully a new year and a happy new hip.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...