Sunday, October 23, 2016

SPICY AND NICE

SATURDAY  -  Changed my ISP from Sky to BT tired of a crappy wi-fi signal and a rubbish router reason I have moved to BT  they  supposed  to have a lot better router  which when I did the comparison they do which gives better wi-fi strength and coverage  , so I have signed up online for a 12 month contract , I am also eligible for a BT reward card for £75 which is good also the package is £4 a month cheaper so hopefully it is a win win situation .

My I- phone 7 is a lot better than the 5s specially if I disable wi-fi I can get a 4g connection which never happened on the 5s all in all I am happy .I have to say the stern speakers are a lot better the photo quality even better , the screen bright and high resolution for us upgrading from the 5s well worth it .

SATURDAY EVENING
We all meet up at eight o clock for the Indian dinner at the Grand Indian Swillington which is around the corner from where I use to live , then  back in the day  was the local watering hole The  Swillington Arms  and a hole it was . My daughter had arranged for my twin sister and me to celebrate our joint birthdays.

Eleven turned up we all had starters and main course which included chicken lamb and fish curries with nan breads different  rice and fries , starters from mixed kebabs , samosas and onion bahjees  all in all the food was great no complaints the waiters excellent the venue was very nice clean and modern a hole not anymore everyone enjoyed the food there was no complaints the even threw in an extra dish popadoms and pickles it was a great evening .I will go there again soon I hope .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...