Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yesterday went to Hebbdon Bridge did not st off until the afternoon got there just after dinner time the sun just came out as we got parked up.
Ended up buying a Bonsai tree have always wanted one it cost me £14.99 hope it does not die hopefully it will be round for years and me and Helen can watch it grow and bloom where ever we go it will go with us and its leaves will always be green and healthy fingers crossed that will be the case.

Helen bought a wire heart a fabric heart and a wooden heart to place around the kitchen with the other stuff she bought recently from our travels throughout Yorkshire .

Later on i visited my Son up at my house where i used to live i also got to see my dog Bandit dropped my daughter off for a interview fingers crossed she will get the job its working as a trainee hair stylist at a salon close to home .......... i picked up Ethel my gargoyle which i went out and bought it on the day on which my Mum died.

At night picked Helen up from her parents parked the car at home and walked down to the Canal and went to the Railway inn for a drink which is about half a mile up the canal we stayed for a pint had a talk then headed home.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...