Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ellie leaves today to go back home but she will return and we will hopefully we will continue as one.
whilst we are apart we will stay in contact by email text and phone each other when we can .

it is not going to be easy and i will count the days down till we are together again received a white feather from her which meant a lot to me and its meaning.
so wait i will and miss her goes with out saying last night i will treasure for ever and hopefully they will be more to add to memories already made ..............................Ellie take care you are in my thoughts and in my heart always and i know that in the end we will move forward together.
the photo shows the message she wrote on the black board for me to read that we bought from ikea whilst living in the apartment we didn't use it till we moved into the Rodley address.
12.30
Helen sent me emails and text and she is saying and doing everything right and making it as easy as she can for me she is saying all the right things that i know come from her heart and i don't doubt her in the slightest and in my own heart i know we will be back together ASP .
15.30
Helen sent me a email she is leaving shortly our house and home at Rodley and is heading back to her old house ........Helen do take care baby heaven is with you hell is with out you and that's the way it will always be until you return safe

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...