Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Phoned my son up told him i loved him and i hopefully Will see him next week its been hard with working from seven thirty till nine and every weekend he is fifteen and he understands he sounds happy and doesn't seem phased out he spends a lot of time staying at his mates house and his weekends are usually fully occupied with things to do or his mate stays at his house either way he has a good social life is doing well at school and is taking over looking after my dog Bandit for me .

My Daughter continues to take driving lessons she is on her fifth lesson is planing her Holiday at the end of May and starting college in September so she should be sorted she still with her boyfriend whom she has been with for couple of years.

Not heard anything from my solicitors regarding my divorce so no idea what is happening not heard anything from my X's solicitors so again i have no idea i know it will all be rolling on and will conclude one day.

Have got the full box set of the series cold feet on DVD to watch over the coming weeks be a few hours of viewing to watch in all , i did watch the original series and i don't think i missed one episode but cant be sure.

Helen still not got her appointment through for the clinic and its been over three weeks and seems like forever hopefully this will be sorted over the next few days she asked me to go with her which i am glad she wants me at her side and i thank her for asking me she knows i care and that i am there for her.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...